Call for Applications for Master Programs
Uncertainties multiply, but so do opportunities. The Center for Global Politics provides you with the tools to navigate complexity.
Study one of our blended-learning Master programs online and face-to-face during our in-house classes. Join us at Freie Universität Berlin,
one of Europe´s leading universities.
Apply for International Relations here
Apply for East European Studies here
Though the deadline for applications passed, we still welcome applications for our waiting list. Qualified candidates stand a good chance to be offered a place. Thus we encourage you to still submit your application.
The programs start in October 2017
- A degree from a German University of Excellence
- Flexible blended-learning that allows you to stay on the job whilst pursuing your degree
- Rewarding in-house classes where you will meet your peers and explore the fascinating city of Berlin
- An innovative, web-based learning environment
- Supervision by dedicated scholars from around the world
- A sustainable network of experts and alumni all over the world
- Career advancement skills
International Relations arms you with the tools
necessary for acting in a globalized world. You create your own study
focus in either Global Politics or Area Studies, and then select from a
series of electives on various global flows (migration, capital and
finance, energy, ICTs) and policy issues (conflict management, global
cities, cultural narratives).
Apply online for International Relations >>
East European Studies is the world's only blended learning master program on this region. The
focus is on the political, economic, social and cultural developments
in Eastern Europe. You'll learn to analyze complex situations, give
policy advice and reach mutual understandings.
Apply online for East European Studies >>
For further information about the programs and the admission process please visit International Relations and East European Studies Online. If you wish to contact our student advisor Sabine Pag please send an email to email@example.com.